Saturday, 13 September 2014

my first blog

Hi friends I am Rupesh lodha somewhere from West Bengals village named called Dubra , 300 km west from Kolkata. At first I want to tell all my friends that my english is not so good so please manage. I complete my HS from local hindi medium school than move to Kolkata for higher education, I doing my college from Prafulla chandra college evening section of Southcity college.With college I enrolled myself with the course of CA.As time passed I realised that CA is not cup of my tea so I lived course after 3 months and pack my beg to my village.Time passed somehow I managed to complete my three year college course in four years.After my 3rd year of college again the glamour of CA attract me and once again I move to Kolkata with the dream of CA.But disaster is yet to come..................................

   Love you friends 
Rupesh lodha
mail me - rupeshlodha208@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment