Sunday, 14 September 2014

Hi friends I hope you all are well and mast in your work.Continue from my last blog .
Than again after three months I quiet means failure number three.But still I straggled with my carrier.After all my all quites I returned to my village(Dubra) but I don't want to live in Dubra .
Dubra not have the thrill that I want Dubra not have the excitement that I want Dubra not have the passion that I want. So I always think to move from here.As well as I want to do something for my village but today I am not able to do so.But I believe that some day I do something for my village .
Dubra is very backward in India.
Till today I only taste failure.So I don't know the taste of success .
Failure is always a great lesson for us .So always trying to learn from failure.
Even Worlds greatest people taste failure again and again .

 Love you friends....
I am going to pack my begs for Kolkata yesterday I want to Kolkata...
Bye bye.............
Rupesh Lodha
feel free to write me rupeshlodha208@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment