Hello Friends...
I write this Blog after a day of HOLI. So friends I wish a Happy Holi to all of you,
Recently I launched a website called comprras.com Its an online book seller now started in Kolkata.
So wish me Luck...HAA.... HAA..... HAA.....
This is beginning of my entrepreneur journey....
I am Always passionate to do something for my country , to create job for countrymen/women...ake
To take INDIA into next Level.....
If I m able to do so then I think that this life of mine is success...
Rupesh Lodha
I write this Blog after a day of HOLI. So friends I wish a Happy Holi to all of you,
Recently I launched a website called comprras.com Its an online book seller now started in Kolkata.
So wish me Luck...HAA.... HAA..... HAA.....
This is beginning of my entrepreneur journey....
I am Always passionate to do something for my country , to create job for countrymen/women...ake
To take INDIA into next Level.....
If I m able to do so then I think that this life of mine is success...
Rupesh Lodha
No comments:
Post a Comment